The mission of Kassahn & Ortiz, P.C. is to provide superior, effective, and result-oriented legal services and to serve our clients and the community with integrity, professionalism, and respect in an environment where employees enjoy their work and which promotes their personal growth.
Kassahn & Ortiz, P.C. applies the following core values that guide the Firm’s attorneys in their legal services to their clients and the community and in the management of the Firm, its principals and its employees:
- We recognize our principal goal is to serve our clients and therefore will apply our best legal judgment and work hard to meet or exceed our clients’ expectations in all their legal needs.
- We acknowledge that honest communication with our clients and employees allows them to evaluate all options and make decisions that will best and effectively meet their goals.
- We will treat each other with respect and create a work environment that nurtures knowledge, creativity, teamwork, and work satisfaction.
- We will approach problems with optimism.
- We encourage teamwork and collaboration as individual experiences and backgrounds allow for creativity, diversity in thinking and unique ideas that lead to effective resolutions.